Updated: Mar 12
In excess of 125 million Indians juggle the day-by-day requests of work, home, kids, and thinking about somebody who might be handicapped, sick, or maturing. Overseeing occupied families and the enthusiastic choices that must be made when thinking about a friend or family member can be overpowering.
Adult children and old-age parents may live a huge number of miles away from each other, isolated by various urban areas, states, or even nations. The demand and pressure for providing care to the loved one regularly will result in caregiver burnout—an emotional, physical, and mental exhaustion, It happens when old-age parents don't get the assistance they require and are attempting to accomplish more than they can.
List of a few benefits of Home Healthcare Services
To overcome the above situation nowadays home care services help such families who are in need of taking care of senior citizens and chronic patients at home while enabling your friends and family to remain in the solace of their own homes and networks.
Here we have listed how Home Healthcare Services can bolster when you really care about your loved ones
1. Home health service experts can be there when you aren't ready to be: Home Health Services can provide services to the needy one when you are working at a distant location. Since professionals offering the services you can work with peace of mind. Our experts can assess the home environment and safety risks and help in making simple corrections to prevent any kind of accident.
2. Home Healthcare professionals aids in daily living activities: In-home care takers help the individual in performing daily activities including maintaining hygiene, feeding, ambulatory support and safeguarding their respect, and keeping up a decent personal satisfaction.
3. Access to Qualified and skilled nursing care at doorsteps: Home Healthcare aids in delivering quality medical services by highly skilled, qualified, and licensed Nurses, Doctors, and other healthcare providers. Home care can be given using advanced technology using a telemedicine facility where an expert can guide and supervise the nurses at home. Prime Healers offer world-class home nursing services in Bangalore.
4. Support with eating routine and nourishment: Nutrition is an important factor that will aid in maintaining the health of an individual. Elderly people and patients are in need of constant monitoring and feeding of the right nutrition to sustain well. Long-term stay in bed, aging, disease, and injury may cause loss of body mass of the individual. A home care expert dietitian can help you in guiding and preparing a diet chart and way of cooking in the home which will help in the quick recovery of the individual.
5. Drug administration: Medication management is another aspect that requires the help of home care providers. Our nurses can help in administering drugs viz. Intravenous Injections, intramuscular, intradermal, enema, etc. in case of multiple prescriptions home nurse can guide in taking the right medication at right time.
6. Caring Companionship: It is evident from much research that patients will recover faster when and stay healthier when there is a good social interaction. The patient caretaker can accompany or perform daily activities, playing games, watching movies, walking, shopping, reading, and other social activities, and help prevent the loneliness of the patient.
7. Home care assistants may also help with a few light tasks: For Aging adults who struggle to perform daily activities home care assistants can help out in performing tasks like dish wash, laundry, vacuuming, and other simple tasks on request. A healthy and clean environment will enable us to live a peaceful and happy life.
8. Better outcome by patient care at home: Quality care offered by home health experts can enable patients to recover faster as compared to that in hospitals. Research studies have demonstrated that the enabling environment at home, less or no chance of hospital-born infection, and the comfort of the patient being at home enhanced the faster recovery.
9. One-on-one attentiveness and support: Home health services are genuinely remarkable, giving significant, one-on-one individual and exceptional consideration that fabricates solid bonds among experts and their customers. Complete focus on the one patient increases efficiency in caring, timely drug administration, and immediate attentiveness in case of any complications help in recovery.
10. It is Affordable: The cost of home healthcare is 50% less than that of spending in hospitals. More than that it will prevent opportunity costs of patient caretakers their employment opportunities, traveling cost, emotional burden, etc.
11. Get Medical Equipment on Rent: Availability of medical equipment on rent will help in cutting expenditure on health. There is no liability to the patient and his family. Medical Equipment rented can be returned after the purpose is served.
Home healthcare is in the emerging phase now. It is the future of healthcare in metropolitan cities. Prime Healers is one such organization that provides excellent Home Health care services in Bangalore at an affordable cost. The organization launched in 2015 and served more than 3000 clients in Bangalore and continues to grow its length and breadth.
You can book your Home Health Services in Bangalore with Prime Healers
Mr. Sanand Kumar is a public health professional who graduated from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and is having the zeal to contribute towards improving the health of the people and change the way of health care service delivery to improve the access and quality.